I FINALLY filled out the paperwork and turned it in yesterday. It took me from September (yes I'm too lazy to count the months) to February to declare. I am almost proud of my self. I'm not so proud of myself for procrastinating all my creative writing homework. Why is it so difficult for me to get it done? Why can't I just write a bunch of pages in one sitting like I used to? I guess I just don't feel like writing. I just open a word document and stare at it before closing it after a minute. I'm just not inspired. Or maybe I'm just not ready to write the story I want to write.
But on the greener grass side, I've been sketching more and planning my future...I haven't gotten to the specifics yet but I know I want a big closet...with lots and lots of SHOES! Because no mater how bad my life sucks, I can always rely on couture to make me feel better.
Because when you look good, you feel good.
I know. I should so go into marketing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment