Halfway through the semester! And like 3 more weeks til my birthday. That mean 1 year and 3 weeks til I turn 21! I cannot wait! Because that means CLUBBING IN VEGAS! Because we all know that's where the best facebook profile pictures are taken...
Actually, screw Vegas...I want to get out of the US.
I want to go somewhere this summer. Just hop on a plane and go ANYWHERE...just out of the country (Mexico doesn't count!) and get my passport stamped.
Wait, what do you do on a plane ride that's over 10 hours? I can barely handle a 1 hour flight! Read, listen to music (aka ruin your hearing), try to sleep (i can't sleep in vehicles), stare out the window (this only works for a couple minutes), and talk to the person next to you (no comment)...I need a flying buddy...now taking applications.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment