Wednesday, May 19, 2010

1 more week!

This year has flown by and I can't believe I'm done in 1 week! Then it's SUMMER VACATION! YAY! A lot has changed/happened this year and I definitely didn't expect to be on a plane to Taiwan on thursday! Thank God for the unexpected and hopefully my junior will be even more amazing! I had a horrible schedule this semester from monday-friday afternoon (a sad change from fall semester's monday-wednesday class schedule)with 4 writing classes (3 of those classes lasted 3 hours!). Next semester I'm going to take 3 major requirements and hopefully I'm on the fast track to graduation. Sadly, I'm stuck in poetry workshop 2 in the fall and i don't think I'm going to like it any better than I liked level 1...the teacher's humor almost makes up for my dislike/lack of talent for poetry though.Almost but not quite.

No comments:

Post a Comment