Monday, May 24, 2010
I should major in procrastinating
I have 4 masks due by Thursday morning. As of now, zero are complete. So instead of getting off my computer and actually doing the work, I'm going to pretend I have it all under control (because I always end up finishing everything anyways... don't I?). I'm basing my masks on the characters from the musical Wicked: Elphaba, Glinda, Mr. Dillamond, and Boq (as the tin man). It's Monday late afternoon so basically I have 2 1/2 days to finish everything before I present my masks to the class then book it to my house where I will then be driven to the airport and hop on a red eye flight to Taiwan. Arggg now I want Asian food! I haven't had Asian food in sooooooooooooooooooo long (about a week)and I want pho, vermecelli, and/or dumplings! If I'm not all Asian food-ed out, I know what what I want one of my first meals back to be (other than in-n-out of course!). Taiwan in 3 1/2 days (ok really 4 with the torturous long plane ride)...look out Gaysians!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment