The first week of 2nd semester is done...now 13ish more to go. My classes are a lot harder and I have homework...in every single one. And I admit, I didn't really think those 1pm to 3:50pm writing classes would really last that long. But apparently teacher do use up that much class time instead of taking the 3 hours as a maximum.
I can't help my short attention span.
Also, for some reason, I don't want people to read my work. Or be more specific: for them hate my work. Sometimes students go after pieces with venom, completely shredding every ounce of dignity in the writer's soul. One student claimed he "absolutely hated this", of another student's work. Harsh much? Critiquing isn't supposed to be taken personal. Sometimes people do (I know it's not personal, I just get embarrassed occasionally when I know my work isn't of my highest quality and I'm called on it). I know what works, what doesn't. Sometimes it just takes me a little longer to figure it out. Sometimes I write things that aren't supposed to work for anyone else but me.
I really hope this week doesn't suck. And I really want a kobe beef burger from tantalum :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment