Sunday, January 3, 2010

Uneventfulness

I've come to the completely drepressing conclusion that my life is relatively uneventful. I'm sure once school starts back up, my blog (yay I have a blog!) will be filled with scandal, freak outs, and melt downs...all pg rated of course (HI FAMILY!). As much as I like getting in cat fights and taking over the world, I'm totally relieved I get to wear my pajamas all day and read tabloid magazines, eating chocolate. Luckily, I'll burn off the "happy holiday" weight (I ate way too much vietnamese food with The Asian! But its soooo good!) over spring semster with my academically challenging courses consisting of tennis and yoga.

I can already play tennis really well with a little help from The Asian (loser buys lunch so I really don't want ito lose lol), so I'm not TOO worried about looking like a complete ditz in my tennis outfits with "skirts so short they may be illegal in the midwest".

Like it? No? okay...not funny. Moving on.

Tomorrow is Monday. Which means I'll be spending the day doing nothing with the exception of possible lunch plans with The Mom and a change of nail polish.

What a burden to be so popular. They should give me my own reality show already. I just can't think of a good title. I'm open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment