Saturday, January 2, 2010

Well, here goes nothing...

Welcome to my ridiculously censored to pg-rated, life. I'm majoring in creative writing. Or I will be, once I finally fill out the paperwork that's been sitting in my car for over 4 months. I go to a small private liberal arts school about an hourish away from Los Angeles. Where the most exciting thing is to play rock band while intoxicated. Not that I would know personally, having not experienced this illegal act of intoxication of a minor.

There's so many directions my path can lead (oooooh I'm so mature/deep/profound) that I have no clue what I'll do when I graduate or where I'll end up. Whether its staying in southern california (please please please!) or somewhere foreign. Like Idaho. Or Chicago with The Asian...but that's irrelevant.
My goal for 2010 is to live my life the way I want to without regrets. And to be happy. While I'm sounding completely fake and like I'm BSing (no comment), I'd like to throw in world peace.

Jesus, I hope you're reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment